Thursday, December 10, 2009

the paradox ;(

I am back! ;D

*cartwheel*

*bonk*

Okay, so back to point, I am back to my home on 9th Dec.
Well, darn happy I am, but still, there are some things that disturb me.

Like..Finding my stuff in this home that is akin to finding needle inside a heap of straw.

Yup.

Last time there are only 3 places I would look after for my stuff.
My desk, Tirta's desk, or Kaizen's pile of rubbi notes ;p
But now.It.Can.Be.ANYWHERE.

Here comes the paradox of needing a pair of glasses to find a pair of glasses. And again, my family always move things to the right place. So when I finally remember where I put my specs, it won't be there. And I would search the house one more time. Geez.

Oh, I clinched a job offer already, at EmitAsia, start work from 10 January.Finally can relax a bit, at least I won't be doing nothing once I go back later. And I felt like a mugger reading my last statement. Oh well.

Song Of The Day:Britney Spears-3

living in sin is a new thing, are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment