Friday, November 27, 2009

hitting the restart button ;p

okay, I deleted my blog. again. it's the second time, I guess.
now it's because the photobucket system kinda screws up my blog.
so I tried asking around, but in the end,
I can't even access the account.
nevermind, it's going to be better than the last one.

so, basically I just wanted to write again.
and pretty much everything i had wanted to do.
aerospace engineer, freelance writer, avid reader,
a wannabe architect, music lover, and a good boy for once.

Being put in waitlist for relief teacher for the next year.
and I am still not pretty sure what do I have to do if I had became one.
Still waiting for Sentosa Resort application result too.
any information regarding these, anyone?

Song Of The Day:Three Days Grace- Never Too Late

And I will leave alone 
Everything that I own
To make you feel like 

it's not too late,

it's never too late..

No comments:

Post a Comment