Friday, November 27, 2009

ite ite ite! ;((

yes, i don't know what on earth DOMS is.
I heard it somewhere sometime before,
I don't understand, but i just use it anyway.
sounds so cheem, maybe for once i will look smart ;p

So let me type in DOMS in Wikipedia.hmm.
Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), also sometimes called muscle fever, is the pain or discomfort often felt 24 to 72 hours after exercising and subsides generally within 2 to 3 days.

yup.after around half a year without exercise (although i consider chewing snacks an exercise), I finally started running around my hostel. and swimming. and cycling. none of them lasted for more than 30 minutes. gotta build up the stamina again, I suppose.

And now i feel pain all over my body. DOMS oh DOMS.
even lifting the binder is kinda hard thing to do.geez.
didn't move around much, just lay on my bed and read notes.

2 days to physics! Gotta get back to mugging.

Song Of The Day: Radwimps- Order Made

"I will make it so you can see
either the past or the future,

so which one do you want?"

And then, I probably chose the past
So that I can become, so I may become
a kind person rather than a strong person


So that I understand what "memories" are
..

No comments:

Post a Comment